CLEMENTINE Doll - Your 1940s Girl
Size of 41 Cm - 16 inch
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of €3.00.
Created by Frances Cain , the 3 A GIRL FOR ALL TIME dolls allow you to dive back into the fabulous history of the court of Henry VIII (with the Matilda doll), the period of glory of Victorian England (with Amélia ) or again during the Second World War (with the Clémentine doll).
- These Vinyl dolls measure 41 Cm (16 inch)
- They have 9 joints
- Wig (Kanekalon fiber), light and easy to comb
- Delivered in a nice presentation box
The CLEMENTINE Doll - A GIRL FOR ALL TIME - 41 Cm - 9 Joints , has long short auburn hair and very expressive green eyes.
" My name is Clementine Harper . My brothers and I were sent to the countryside, to a large house that is falling apart, in order to escape the bombings of London. We miss our parents. Even hiding at night in the station of We miss Camden Town underground... But I made a friend here - she lives away from home too. And we have a secret mission... something that will help us win the war.... !"
- Clémentine is dressed in a sublime 1940s green poly-cotton dress, with printed daisies and rolled up sleeves. Period underwear, belt, socks, ankle boots, as well as the hat and its satin ribbon are included.
- Excellent quality and very neat finishes, both of the doll and of the clothes
- Clémentine meets all the very strict safety standards of the toy industry in Europe EN71
- Play doll for children aged 6 and up
- doll type
- To play (CE)
- Doll Size
- Recommended age
- From 6 years old
- Material of the doll
- gender of the doll
- Ethnic group
- White skin
- Type of body
- 100% Vinyl
- Number of Joints
- Eye colour
- Eye Type
- Hair color
- Hair Length
- Hair Type